Thursday, March 29, 2012

LOVE RIGHT!


I'm changing the subject.  It feels like a really good time to talk about love.  LOVE!  It's spring, the weather is picture perfect, and I am in love with LOVE!!  The Stallions are officially back!!  The countdown to Matthew Stallion's story is almost in the single digits.  Book club readers will soon see their copies in the mail. Books stores will be stocking SEDUCED BY A STALLION on their shelves.  And I am so excited that I am about to bust!  And I want my fans to be excited as well.

Matthew Stallion is a man on a mission for love.  As I've noted before, Matthew is the most conservative of the four Stallion brothers.  I hadn't thought about it until now but he may very well be a Republican.  With his Harvard law degree he's a man with high expectations and is accustomed to doing things a certain way.  He's like a 25-year-old scotch, refined and proper without being too stuffy.  If he were music he'd be old school slick like Otis Redding, Al Green, Bill Withers and Sam Cooke. 

And the man is foine! Back in the day I would have done Matthew Stallion and gone back for seconds.

If you haven't done so already, pre-order your copy HERE.  It'll be in the mailbox before you can blink good.  Then write and  let me know what you think about my guy.  And most especially, let me know if I got the love right!

2 comments:

DeAnna said...

Girlllll! I loved it and I finished it last night.(It took me 2 days) I dont want to put it down but I got 3 kids to take care of lol.(4 yrs old twin daughters and 5 mons old son) I was thinking to myself "hurry up 8 pm so i can put them to bed for school "lol. So yes you sure got love right! I have 2 other books of your: Lost in a stallion's arms and promise to a stallion. I hope i didnt miss any one of Stallion series but let me know if i do. So.. Are you gonna write Vanessa s story :D? A man who can sure love right can have her in his palm of his hand...maybe lol....But I believe you can make magic and she deserve true happiness either way. I cant wait for her story if you do :D. You truly rock! And you are definitely one of my favorite authors! Keep up the good work :)oh yes i just sent you facebook request and looking forward to your next books.

Deborah Mello said...

Yeah!!! Thank you so much DeAnna!!! Can't tell you how much it means to me to hear that you enjoyed SEDUCED BY A STALLION. There are actually five other books in the Stallion series - To Love A Stallion (John's story), Tame A Wild Stallion (Mark's story), Lost In A Stallion's Arms (Luke's story), Promises To A Stallion (Travis' story) and coming in June FOREVER A STALLION.

As for Ms. Vanessa, I can never say never. I don't foresee a story coming any time soon but you never know.

Thanks for writing and when you're not busy with those babies please do let me know what you think about the other Stallion stories!!