Friday, September 02, 2011

HAPPY WEEKEND!!!

It's FRIDAY!  And the cutest old man who resembles Barney Fife just killed the Sugar Hill Gang's Rapper's Delight at karaoke!!  The guy even had his dance moves on lock!   The polyester suit wasn't doing much for him though.


They're having a party over here and I'm having a great time.  I can't wait to get my slide on!!  'Dem 'der lessons done started to pay off!!!  Step left/right/left/Slide up/Slide back/Dip down/Roll up/Spin it back/And do it all again!

Enjoy the Labor Day weekend and if you happen to think about it, please VOTE !!! Everyone's support now has me in the top 5% with 92 votes.  Wouldn't it be cool if I could triple that by Monday?  Might as well dream big if I'm going to dream at all, right? 

So, thank you all.  I greatly appreciate the love!!  And I wish everyone a safe and happy Labor Day weekend!!!!

No comments: