Monday, May 04, 2009

AWARD WINNING AUTHOR


When I started writing I set a number of goals for myself. The first was to become a NATIONAL BEST SELLING AUTHOR. I achieved that goal with book number four, Forever And A Day. Seeing such highlighted on the cover of my fifth book, Love In The Lineup, was very nice indeed.

This past week I achieved goal number two. I can now add AWARD WINNING AUTHOR to my resume. I'd been nominated a number of times for a number of different awards, but had never quite made it to the finish line in first place. Things changed with the nomination of TAME A WILD STALLION which just won the Romantic Times 2008 Reviewers' Choice Award for Best Series Romance - Kimani Books. I am floating on clouds I'm so ecstatic!

I'm looking to make the New York Times Best Seller's List next. I figure if you have to aim for anything, then aim high. Who knows what might fall in your lap along the way.

Doing my happy dance!!! Clapping my hands!! Stomping my feet!!!
Happy, happy happy!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will achieve that goal too!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
I am dancing right along with you! You can do it!
Bridget