Sunday, May 06, 2007

A LETTER FOR YOU...

I've been searching for all the right words to tell you what's in my heart and my head. I wanted you to know and understand just how much you mean to me. How excited I am when we're together. How much it hurts when I can't be with you. You complete me and I was already whole. You've become that large fraction of myself that would be empty and cold were you not here. I feel extraordinarily blessed when we are together. I can't thank destiny enough for bringing you into my life.

I adore you. I relish your intimacy, the sweetness and delicacy of your kisses, your touch and all the pleasure it gives me. You are everything I have ever wanted in my life. You have given me a feeling of fulfillment that no one else has ever given me before, like nothing else in this world ever can.

With each day, each shared moment, I want to bring you the same joy you have brought me. I want to give you the best of who I am and all that I could be. I want to walk by your side and be the source of your good feelings. I want to lavish you with affection and attention. I want to be the fountain of your virtue and your joy.

I've been searching for the right words, the best colors, the most exquisite poetry, and engaging pictures to explain everything I am feeling for you. And I finally found three, perfect words to say what I wanted to say.

I love you.

No comments: