Monday, April 11, 2011

HAPPY READING!



So, I've got good news and I've got bad news.

The bad news first:

Stallion Heat, has officially been lost in editorial hell. Not really, but because of scheduling beyond my control, brother Matthew Stallion's story will not be released until May 2012. Aargh! For all you Stallion Brother fans, I wish it were sooner but some things, this thing, is completely out of my hands. Sorry!

The GOOD news: Stallion Heat is out of this world, a great read, and will definitely be worth the wait. As well, there is another Stallion story coming. The Stallion family is just coming out of the woodworks and this Stallion kin (HINT: A SISTER!) will bring some serious drama to that Dallas clan.

And more GOOD news! Coming in October, I'll be featured in the holiday novella, All I Want Is You, with author Kayla Perrin. That will be two HOT stories, from two HOT authors, to kick off your holiday reading!

And last, but definitely not least, Rested Waters, my first literary work is off and running. In the next week or so there will be a book trailer/mini video and I'll be out and about, meeting and greeting book fans. Maybe in a city near you! So, until then, very happy reading!

2 comments:

Denise said...

I can't wait til Matthew and Vanessa story come out.

Deborah Mello said...

Thanks, Denise! I hate that it won't come until May 2012 but it's going to be a great story!