Saturday, August 27, 2011

ABOUT.ME


I know I’ve mentioned it before but marketing is not my strong suit. I do a better job of marketing other people than I do marketing myself. But I’m trying to get better. My newest venture is going to test my marketing fortitude and I’m reaching out wherever I can for assistance.

About.me is a new website where you can quickly build a simple and visually elegant splash page that will point visitors to all the content you have around the web. In its infancy, About.me is marketing itself by launching a contest to find new faces for their fall promotion. The selected winners will see their About.me page featured in their campaign, which includes a giant billboard in Times Square. Visitors to About.me are allowed one vote per profile per day with the contest ending on September 20th.

I want to win this contest. I have a great About.me profile. I created it myself. So I’m asking everyone I can to vote for me. And I’m asking you to please vote for me every day from now until September 20th.

For me information about me, please visit ABOUT.ME. And please, VOTE for me!!!

Thank you!!!

No comments: