Sunday, January 09, 2011

LET IT SNOW!

They say we have snow coming. Family and friends to the north of us will get far more than we will, but it’s predicted that we will get more than our fair share of ice and fluffy stuff.

I am not winter friendly. Cold and I do not get along. Snow is my least favorite thing. However, if it must come, I hope that it comes in abundance. I want to see mile high drifts that shut down the state for an extended period of time. I want to be stuck in the house with my favorite guy doing absolutely nothing until the mood moves us. I do not want to worry about traveling in hazardous conditions, navigating icy patches, or shoveling one darn thing. If I can have all of this, then by golly, let it snow!

If not, then let the bad weather pass us completely by. And let summer get here quick.

No comments: