Monday, October 02, 2006

I SAY A LOT OF PRAYER


I so believe in the power of prayer. And I believe that prayer can work miracles. I am sending up a whole lot of prayer this week. This week could make or break me. I am praying for my agent and the editors and publishers she will be meeting with. I am praying that my proposals and my manuscripts are on point. I am praying that others will see the same beauty in my words that I see. I am praying that someone will think me worth the risk. And I am praying that my Higher Power is answering his calls this week, that there is nothing wrong with my prayer-filled transmissions. I am praying and I could sure use a few extra prayers on my behalf.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also believe in the power of prayer and prayers do work miracles. I will definitely keep you in my prayers.


Tiffany

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you too my friend!!!

Deborah Mello said...

Thank you both, very much!