Thursday, September 09, 2010

THE ONE-DOLLAR DONATION DRIVE!


Once again, I'm changing hats and shifting my attention to one of my "other" jobs. Near and dear to my heart is the Hattie J. Woody Scholarship Foundation, which I am the executive director of, and so it is with great pleasure that I announce our fall fundraising event.


ONE-DOLLAR DONATION DRIVE


Please take a moment to visit the Foundation's blogspot and spread the word about what we are trying to accomplish.

Everyone associated with the Foundation is extremely appreciative of any and all support gifted to us. We know that without the generous support and endorsement of those who believe in our mission that none of this would be possible.

I, personally, am grateful for everyone's encouragement. From the depths of my heart, thank you in advance of the love.

No comments: