Sunday, February 17, 2013

BOOK EVENTS

I am committed to investing more time and energy into book events this year.  I had a wonderful time last night with the ladies of Building Relationships Around Books (BRAB) bookclub.  It was a spirited discussion about The Stallion Family and The Boudreaux Family series.  The women were welcoming and generous and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. 
I spent this afternoon at a Wake County Meet The Authors Event in Raleigh, North Carolina.  Kudos to an amazing crowd that weathered some snowy, winter weather to spend time with me and historical romance author Erin Knightly.  Everyone was spectacular and we all had a great time.
My next book event will be a Book & Author Luncheon in Norwalk, Connecticut on March 16, 2013.  It's being hosted by Bethel AME Church and the Reverend Richard Wesley Clarke, Pastor.  I'm excited about this event because I will be sharing the stage with authors Bernice L. McFadden, and Tonya BoldenAnd I'm extremely excited because this event will take me back to Stamford, CT where I was raised. I haven't been in Connecticut in years so it will be good to go back to a place of familiarity.

If you're planning to be in Connecticut on March 16th please plan to join us.  For tickets please call 293-866-1042.  The meal will be your choice of Chicken, Salmon, or Prime Rib.  Donations $60 - Children Under 12 $40.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing you at the luncheon tomorrow! Bridget