Sunday, May 08, 2011

RESTED WATERS - THE BOOK TRAILER



Filming the book trailer for RESTED WATERS was a wonderful experience. Kudos to my littlest star, Miss Tanzania Moore, who gave an absolutely stellar performance. This kid was a pro from start to finish and I can't wait for the day to come when I can say I "discovered" her! And much appreciation to her parents for their patience and permission.

Hats off as well to her co-star, Mr. Fred Holt, an exceptionally gracious actor and proud new grandpa.

The workings of this project did not happen without much divine intervention. From start to finish it all fell together with perfection. The resulting product makes my heart sing.

ENJOY and please do let me know what you think about my newest book, RESTED WATERS!

4 comments:

Rebecca Lynne.... said...

Didn't realize there was a thing called "book trailers"! Very Nice...peeks my interest. Great Job and much Success!

Deborah Mello said...

Thank you Rebecca! I hope it peeks your interest enough to want to read the book!

Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just finished Rested Waters this morning. EXCELLENT!!! I enjoyed it. I am going to tell others about it as well.
It was very well written and I was eager to read it each day. Over the next few months, I hope to read others that you have written.
I am glad that I ran into you at the Nail Salon in Durham.

M. R. Thomas

Deborah Mello said...

Hello!
And thank you! I greatly appreciate your comments and I'm glad you enjoyed my book. Perhaps we'll run into each other again soon!