Tuesday, February 24, 2009

WHAT WOULD YOUR ALBUM LOOK LIKE IN THE BAND YOU NEVER HAD?

So, while I'm waiting for my soup and next massage, I took a quick break from writing to surf the internet and play a few games. I came upon this on author Nichelle Tramble's blog and I figured, what the heck? It's not like I had a whole lot of anything else to do.

The band I never had was ZACHAR BAY and the album was EVERYBODY HAS ITS ART...

I actually like the band name, the album title, and the cover. For some weird reason though I get the impression that it would be some New Age genre with a lot of string instruments and humming. That might not be too cool.

So, what the heck, give it a try and tell me about your band!

Click HERE - The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

Click HERE - The last four or five words of the very LAST quote is your album title.

Click HERE - The third picture here, no matter what it is, is your album cover.

No comments: